Version with coupled ULN, outputs up to 1 amp (pulse), for (example) solenoids 12 ohm under 12 volt or 24 ohm under 24 volt. Caution, the total board amperage is not increased, it remains 10 Amps. If you have solenoids sinking 1 amp, you'll can only play 10 notes simultaneously.
This board meets the Midi standard, your acoustic instrument will behave exactly as a synthesizer or Midi sound module. You can play it live using a standard Midi keyboard, or automatically with a Midi file reader (Midilector) or your computer and software.
- 32 outputs, 35 volt , 1000 mA max, short pulses.
- size: Only 100 * 85 mm: can fit in any instrument, even the smallest..
- all ouputs are clearly marked on the board
- Midi channel can be changed directly on the board by push button and LED, no need any computer.Useful "on stage" to play together with friends.
- Responds to note-on, note-off, all note off (CC123)
- Considers note-on with velocity 0 as note-off
- Supports MIDI running status
- Easy mapping of outputs by «self-learning» with Midilector or with the freeware "Parametor".
- ULN2803 chips are not soldered on the board.
- In case of an accident (for example a short circuit in a solenoid) they are very easily replaced.
- New : For security, limitation of the notes number playing together. This feature can be set by the user himself with Parametor
- Protection against bad polarity
- Compatible with every midifiles player in respect to MIDI standard
- The MIDI OUT socket acts as a MIDI THRU. That means that every message that arrived via MIDI IN goes out via MIDI OUT except active sensing messages.
- On demand, one or more outputs can be programmed to respond to sustain or another control change of your choice
- All other special programmations on demand
Designed, made and programmed at Niort, France.
Download Parametor for free here:
For more information, please, dowload the user manual at the bottom of this page