Midilector R is no longer availlable. It is replaced by Midilector SR to see here:
Midilector R is a Midi file player / recorder on SD card intended to drive a midi decoder (as Midi_2org_64 for example).It can obviously drive any midi electronic instrument (piano, synthesizer, etc.) It is delivered as on the picture, without any case. It was designed to be the most compact possible and to be integrated into an organ or any other automatic musical instrument. The buyer is thus considered for having the technical knowledge necessary for this. No soldering needed.
Midilector R is based on the Simon Lehmayr's open source project, Mr Midi: www.mikrocontroler.net
- Plays and records any standard midi files (format 0) from an SD Memory card.
- Files may be organised into folders.
- Support any standard SD card up to 2 GO
- Multi tracks 16 channel Board
- Size: 116*52 mm
- 24*2 Lcd screen with backlight (optional button to switch off the light)
- Tempo variations (+ or - ) while playing with 2 buttons
- Transposition during playing by semitone + or -
- Possibility of synchronisation: crank rotation can drive song start, tempo and stop.
- Lyrics on screen while playing
- Designed to be fitted to any instrument panel in different possible ways.
- Powered by any DC source from 7 volt up to 18 volts
- Provided with a switch and wire to fit onto your instrument front panel
- More features and user manual at the bottom of this page
Examples of midi instruments with Midilector here:
If you don't need to record midi, see also Midilector